Magicfly Doorbell Review
Read Time: 3 mins
All our content is created independently and never Sponsored. We only recommend products and deals based on our own research and requests from you, our readers.
If you buy a product that we recommend via one of the links on this site, we may get a commission from the company the link points to. If you decide to return that product for whatever reason, we make nothing.
That means there’s no incentive for us to try to convince you to buy a specific product - the reality is the opposite. We need you to make the right decision first time so we can continue to provide future guides and advice.
These days, a wireless chime like the Magicfly Doorbell can be considered an essential part of homes and offices.
We have to admit that sometimes, even when we live in a small space, we tend to get absorbed into daily activities and miss people who drop by for a visit. It might be because you do not hear their knocks, or you may have a door bell that simply doesn’t have a loud enough chime and needs to be replaced.
If you want to make sure you don’t miss someone that comes over, it is the right time to get an efficient and affordable wireless doorbell.
There are a huge amount of doorbells currently on the market and when you try to find the right one for your home, you have a lot of choices to pick from.
The key is to know your requirements, for example do you need a loud buzzer or a flashing alert, perhaps more than one receiver so you can install one in your house and one in your garage or workshed, perhaps you need a transmitter button for your guests to use for both your porch and your back door?
There is a wireless doorbell that works for every situation and by knowing what you need, you can get the perfect one for your unique situation.
Some of the factors that you can consider when choosing a wireless doorbell are its operating range, the sound quality, ease of use and installation, style of construction, as well as compatibility with security devices that you may have at home.
These things are important because they can ensure that you will be satisfied with your new wireless doorbell and that it will work the way it is expected to.
With the many choices that you have, one product that you might want to consider is the Magicfly Doorbell.
It has plenty of features for a pocket friendly price, so let’s dive straight in to find out if the Magicfly is the right unit for you.
- 52 (16 chord) elegant melodies
- Stable Wireless transmitting Range: 200 meters (300 meters at open area);
Links & Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. iDISRUPTED May Get A Commission. Last updated on 2021-04-19 at 02:10
Features of the Magicfly Wireless Doorbell Kit
- It has a range of up to 1,000 feet or 300 meters, or 200 meters in a semi-closed area.
- Because of its wide coverage, it is ideal even for large houses and establishments that have multiple floors.
- It comes with two receivers and two transmitters.
- It is constructed of high-quality materials; it does not heat up even in high temperatures.
- It does not receive interference from other equipment and that of your neighbors’.
- It has 52 various tones and melodies, so you will have plenty to choose from.
- It has an adjustable volume, ranging from 25 to 100 decibels.
- It has a sleek black color and stylish
- It has a waterproof rating of IP33, which makes it suitable and safe for outdoor use.
- It passed the certification from RoHS, CE, and FCC, making it one of the safest in the market.
- It has a power saving mode option.
- It comes with a double-sided adhesive and screws, for easier installation.
- It also comes with plastic rings and two 12 volts, 23A batteries.
- The transmitter consumes only less than 12 volts, which is considered a low power consumption.
- It has lighting options that can be set to different modes, such as flash and ring, ring down, constant light and ring, and no light.
- It has a really great range.
- Installation is super easy and convenient, especially with the adhesives and screws that come with the package.
- Different sounds can be programmed for each receiver so you would know which door the visitor is ringing at.
- You can choose whether you want a soft sound or a loud one.
- The button on the transmitter is not completely water resistant so it can be easily damaged during the rainy season.
- The sounds seem like you are listening to tunes from the 80’s because of the low quality.
When it comes to wireless doorbells, one of the important factors to look for is a wide coverage range. The Magicfly Doorbell is one of the better options for operating range and why it is preferred and trusted by many homeowners as well as small business owners.
It is highly recommended for those who live in a multiple story home or in a place with a large space because of its 1,000 feet coverage. Since it comes with two transmitters and two receivers, you can install them in different parts of your house, which is great if you have two doors on your property. You will no longer miss someone calling at your door, because you will be able to hear the alert anywhere you are in the house.
The only drawback to this unit is the feedback from some users that the sound coming from the chime is not very good in terms of the quality. Some even say that it seems like you are listening from a tune made in the 80’s with its low, midi file quality. If you are very particular about the sound quality, then you might want to consider other options.
Trending On Amazon
Find This Article Useful?
Share It On Social!