Jacob Jensen Wireless Doorbell
Read Time: 4 mins
All our content is created independently and never Sponsored. We only recommend products and deals based on our own research and requests from you, our readers.
If you buy a product that we recommend via one of the links on this site, we may get a commission from the company the link points to. If you decide to return that product for whatever reason, we make nothing.
That means there’s no incentive for us to try to convince you to buy a specific product - the reality is the opposite. We need you to make the right decision first time so we can continue to provide future guides and advice.
If you’re looking for an ultra high end decorative wireless doorbell, the stunning build quality and award-winning design of the Jacob Jensen doorbell will take your breath away.
Aesthetically pleasing and built to the highest standard, could the Jacob Jensen Wireless Doorbell be the best wireless doorbell currently available? Not all doorbells were created equal and in this day and age, there should be no need to sacrifice form over function.
You never know who may come calling to your home, so you should be able to relax in the knowledge your luxury wireless doorbell will not just alert you to visitors, but look good and complement your surroundings in the process too.
Things to consider
By now, I’m sure you have considered the key requirements for your new doorbell;
When seeking out a new doorbell you need to decide on your requirements; Weatherproof? Provides lighting alert systems for those with hearing issues and for nighttime operation? Do you really need video capability or motion sensors that alert you to activity outside your door if you already have a home alarm system?
Traditionally, wireless doorbells can be super ugly. Just one big button on a piece of plastic. Sure these units are functional, but if you’re reading this chances are you’re looking for a device with a touch of luxury and a look that will fit your home decor.
This is one of the most important aspects. You want seamless connectivity from your doorbell or security centre. Any latency can lead to a bad experience and missed callers.
Everyone wants a simple and straightforward setup. Without a doubt, wireless is the easiest installation process.
This modern wireless doorbell by Jacob Jensen offers a sleek, award-winning design and features five different specially composed, high quality polyphonic tunes including a special tune designed for the hard-of-hearing.
You can select from several sounds including a classic town hall bell, knocking at an old wooden door, a contemporary lounge-inspired tune, an asian-inspired tune, or a low-frequency tune designed for the hearing impaired.
And if you live in a larger home or simply require multiple transmitters for different entrances/locations around your house, you can purchase multiple bell pushes and sync them to the same system. Not only that, but you can also assign different chimes to individual bell pushes to identify which doorbell is ringing. Super handy for front and back doors, also if you want to locate a transmitter in a different part of the house to use as a paging system.
Jacob Jensen Decorative Wireless Doorbell Review
Links & Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. iDISRUPTED May Get A Commission. Last updated on 2021-05-17 at 21:50
Now that we know what to look for let’s critically evaluate each of the points listed above and see if the Jacob Jensen Wireless Doorbell meets your exacting criteria.
- Super easy setup. Install the included batteries in your chime, remove the plastic tab in your push button and it is ready to go.
- One bell push and one door chime receiver unit is included
- Long range up to 450 ft.
- Weather proof push button can withstand the elements.
- The chime unit can be free standing or wall mounted with the included hardware.
- The doorbell push can be mounted with included screws or double-sided tape.
- Batteries are included and last up to two years. Alternatively a plug-in adaptor can be connected to power the chime.
- A small illuminating light on both units indicates a ring as well as a low battery level.
- Volume is adjustable- low, high, or off.
- A specially designed coding system ensures there is no interference to or from any nearby wireless products.
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Chime measures 7″ x 4.5″ x 1.5″ and the push button 3.5″ x 1.5″ x 1″
- Award winning design and premium build, presented through an icy cool steel frame complemented by a dark black gloss panel
- Additional receivers are available if you want to expand the system
- It can also work as a paging device or a home alert – for a home office, your workshop in the garage, a hard of hearing elderly relative or simply to let the kids know dinner is on the table
- Outstanding operating range of 450 ft
- 5 high-quality custom chimes – no tacky renditions of holiday tunes here!
- No phantom chimes due to its proprietary coding system
- Batteries included
- It comes pre configured out of the box – simply install the batteries and you’re ready to go
- LED notifications will alert you when someone is at the door or when the device is running low on batteries.
- Limited selection of chime tones
- No video capability (this could be a plus depending on your requirements)
The Honeywell wireless doorbell range offers some alternative decorative wireless doorbell options and they all share the same features
Links & Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. iDISRUPTED May Get A Commission. Last updated on 2021-05-07 at 19:21
- Wireless – Battery operated
- Works with up to six (6) push buttons, motion detectors or door contacts for added security and convenience
- Six (6) chime tunes and fully adjustable volume
- Self learning code system automatically adjusts to eliminate interference
- 450-ft operating range
We feel they offer the nearest design and style equivalent to the Jacob Jensen doorbell. They are also cheaper, coming in at around half the price, so worth considering.
Without a doubt, this is one of the best wireless doorbells on the market at the moment. It’s elegant and premium design really brings it to life.
Regarding installation this is the easiest we’ve encountered to date, across all the wireless doorbells on the market. Seriously, it’s as simple as plug in the batteries, set your chime and away you go!
You’ve also got complete flexibility with how to mount the device. Whether you want to have it vertical or horizontal, the choice is completely up to you and within the elegant packaging, you’ll find all the necessary items needed to mount your device. And lets not forget the batteries are also included.
If you’re a person that just likes simple setup without any complications than the Jacob Jensen Wireless Doorbell is for you. This doorbell is a superior product and a quality assured upgrade from your old doorbell. As the old adage goes;
“Price is what you pay and value is what you get”
To put into another perspective, you can buy a cheap and low-end smart home doorbell that won’t last a year. Or you can make a smart investment in a Jacob Jensen Wireless Doorbell.
Trending On Amazon
Find This Article Useful?
Share It On Social!